CIO Leadership Roundtable Facilitators
- Chris has over 25 years of leadership experience in government, non-profit, and private industry. Chris has an MBA from Liberty University.
- In private industry, Chris served in website development and maintenance. As a non-profit executive, he oversaw all IT functions including network management/administration, systems analysis, web, database administration, server administration, computer and auxiliary operations. He launched multiple online learning initiatives and e-tools used by customers worldwide. Chris also served in economic development and college faculty providing IT skills and equipment to low income families. He also helped launch a business incubator and recruited IT firms to relocate and provide jobs that diversified a struggling economy.
- He serves as a Lieutenant Colonel in the Air Force Reserves as a Program Manager and served active duty for 6.5 years. His service allowed him to lead initiatives such as the Y2K Program Manager for the F-16 aircraft, support Presidential secure telecom, field command, communications and control systems. Chris also launched an Air Force Best Practice online learning site used by over 1,000 bases worldwide.
- Alex is a sales professional with six years of Technology Sales Experience.
- Alex has a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics with a Second B.S Degree in Advertising & Public Relations from Florida Southern College.
- Alex began his career in a sales analytics role with ConAgra foods, but quickly transitioned to the Technology Field to pursue his career goals of continued education and growth.
- In his current assignment as a Regional Account Executive for vTECH io, Alex started a brand new territory in north FL where he quickly established relationships to help bridge the business to technology gap that many IT professionals deal with every day.
- Some fun facts about Alex are that he has a background in competitive speaking, loves theater, and hopes one day to have a pet French Bulldog named Pierre.
- Jon has over 38 years of experience as a Sales and Marketing professional in the Information Technology industry.
- Jon has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Bowling Green State University and an MBA from the University of Michigan.
- Jon began his career with IBM in Detroit, Michigan and over the course of 30 years, gained broad business perspective through roles in Sales and Sales Management, Business Development, Finance and Planning and as an Industry Specialist focused on the Healthcare Industry.
- After retiring from IBM, Jon continued his focus on Healthcare by joining a new business unit within Dell dedicated to the storage and secure protection of clinical information.
- In his current assignment as a Regional Account Executive for vTECH io, Jon is back to his roots in the role he values most – creating long-term relationships with his customers and engaging skilled resources to deliver IT solutions to address critical business needs.
- Dan has a background in customer service management and public speaking. He has competed in national public speaking competitions and served in multiple student org leadership roles.
- As an account executive for vTECH io, he is skilled in building relationships and resolving problems for teams in need. In his few years with us, he has worked within healthcare, commercial, and public verticals gaining insight into the dynamic issues faced by these teams.
- Dan is passionate about the public sector and the unique constraints they face from both a budget and staffing perspective. He enjoys helping these teams utilize their current resources to accomplish more.
- Jimmy has a BA from Vanderbilt University and has achieved multiple technical and sales certifications with vendors such as Microsoft, Juniper, Citrix, VMware, and Fortinet.
- Jimmy has over 20 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Jimmy began his career in technical support with a large university in South Florida. Throughout the years, he has held positions as a network security administrator, IT manager, systems engineer, and salesperson.
- In his current role as Regional Account Executive for vTECH io, Jimmy takes advantage of his diverse technical background to help people find creative problems to complex solutions.
- Jens Buff serves as the Regional Account Executive for vTECH io in SWFL, and is supported by an awesome team of overachievers.
- Growing up in California, before moving to Hawaii, where he managed the security department for the Pearl Harbor Navy Exchange. He then transitioned to security consulting before joining the vTECH io team.
- His favorite vTECH io core value is Transparency, as it exemplifies honesty and humility, and makes every deal above reproach. He’s supported by his beautiful wife Cristina, and their golden retriever Kai, and dachshund Lil Lady.